1: Procurement strategy development
(1) Insights into the development trend and industrial pattern changes of the category industry such as structural parts/electronic parts, and develops the category procurement strategy in combination with the project delivery strategy and annual procurement strategy.
(2) Early participation in research and development to promote device optimization and material normalization.
(3) Organize procurement risk assessment and follow up the implementation of major orders.
2: Supplier certification and import
(1) New supplier sourcing/certification.
(2) Supplier supply price negotiation, agreement drafting and signing.
3: Supplier performance and cost management
(1) Supplier performance evaluation and capability, output supplier cost and service performance evaluation results and measures every month.
(2) Purchase payment analysis and improvement to improve the payable turnover rat